Monday 4 May 2009

Another Great Talent

I am sorry I have not posted in a while. I hurt my back and right hip when I tripped and twisted myself. I have been in bed for the last week or so and am only beginning to hobble around again as of today. Still in a lot of discomfort but it is improving slowly. I have my appointment with the oncologist on the 21st of this month so I do hope it has completely gone by then.

So, I have nothing really to write about at this time. However, I did want to share another video with you. This man really moved me with his voice.

He suffers from lack of confidence and crippling stage fright. He attended last year's auditions for the show but when he got on the stage, he could not get a note out and he was told to leave. Somehow he has found the courage to return and try again.

His voice has such emotion, he sings from the heart. I do so hope he goes a long way. Even if he does not win the show, I hope it will lead on to bigger things for him and that he will be able to cope. He is already acquiring many fans by way of the internet.

He had the guts to try again . Good luck to him. I am with him all the way. So, sit back for a minute and listen to a treat. Please watch the video right to the end. Jamie lost his wife a few years ago to a brain tumour and raised his little boy alone. He has now found happiness with a new partner who encourages him. I am sure his family are so proud of him and so is the whole of Wales.

Since I posted the video, embedding has been disabled from the site. So, please now follow this link:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1KHRf02ups


Please send out good thoughts for my back and hip and I could do with some healing prayers from those who believe. I will be back when I can and commenting on your journals again when I can.

22 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you had that fall and have been laid up with it. Hopefully you are not on the mend and I will be praying that all heals well and soon too. If I had a fear, which I try not to, it would be of falling in my house while there alone. It happens so easily and I often trip on something, but thankfully haven't hurt my self or actually fallen down. I will also pray for that doctors appointment later in the month that all will be well and you'll be on your way to another cancer free year. 'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie has a beautiful voice. I hope he overcomes that stage fright. Thanks for sharing. Now on to you. I am sending up prayers for your full recovery from that fall.
    I also pray that your vist with the oncologist will be the best. Hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending prayers for you to feel better soon...thx for sharing Jamie's video..the man has what it takes...courage at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry you fell, ending up in bed for a while. hope that back & hip are better soon.
    sending prayers for quick recovery.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for your hip and back, also continued prayers for your deliverance from cancer.

    If I were you, I wouldn't limit my request for prayers to those who believe. Just maybe, a non-believer seeing his/her prayer answered in the affirmative might be brought closer to God in addition to helping the prayer subject.

    ;^) Jan the Gryphon

    ReplyDelete
  6. good to see you my friend. Sorry you've been in such discomfort. Hoping all is well and soon!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear you have had a fall ,and been in so much pain ,I pray you feel better soon .Wow ! I dont watch that programe ,perhaps I should ! what an amazing voice/talent ,and that he conquered his obvious agonising nerves to stand on that stage and share that voice with us ,Awesome ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, so sorry about your slip and your pain. You will be in my prayers for healing and for an all-clear at your oncologist's appointment. I loved the video. I could listen to the gentleman for hours. He gave me goosebumps. Sending hugs and love, Val ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel better soon, Rest and ice. Loved the video

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely video. I enjoyed Jamie much. Hope you are feeling better soon. Blessings~kbear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery from the fall!! God Bless!
    Lisa in KY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to see a post from you dear, but sorry to hear you hurt your hip, know that has to be painful and will take a bit to heal. A great video, loved Jamie. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I`m so sorry to hear that you have hurt yourself Jeannette, you must be in such a lot of pain. I really hoope you start feeling much better soon. Healing thoughts and a special prayer will be said for you. Thank you for posting that special video, it reduced me to tears when I first heard Jamie sing on Saturday and to hear that quiet, unassuming man sing again was a real treat. I really hope that his life will have changed now, he really does deserve success.

    Love and Hugs

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. still recovering from mine jeannette,my deepest sympathies and hope you soon better.take care,love mort xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jeanette, so sorry to hear you are banged up and hope you feel better soon! That video made me cry, he was awesome! Thank you for sharing, so much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sending up prayers for you that are healed and will be back to normal soon.
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Jeannette, I'm so sorry to hear that you've hurt yourself. Believe me I know about back pain. I injured my back at work back in 1991 and it was not fun. Hope you're feeling better real soon. Linda in cool & wet Washington

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my dear Jeantte, hope you will get better soon. I'm sending out warm thoughts and prayers to you. Keep strong! I saw Jamie's performance last Saturday and I was overwhelmed by emotions. Hope he will go far. With all respect, he does not deserve to deliver pizzas!!! Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete
  19. PS So sorry to mispell your name! Just in a hurry as usual. Take care. A.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wishing you a speedy recovery but take it easy. I saw Jamie on Saturday night he was mavelous, I do think this year the talent has been exceptional especially with the dancers and singers

    Yasmin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sorry about your fall. Hope full recovery is on the way. I listened to Susan Boyle and now to Jamie Pugh. He was so stricken with stage fright I did not know if he get out a note, but he did! Thanks for the tip. Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jeannette
    Sorry I didn't know you had posted this entry and I missed it ,so didn't comment ,sorry you had a fall ,hoping and praying for you that all will be well .That gentlemans voice was amazing.
    Love and hugs Jeanxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot.