Saturday 6 December 2008

Update On Morton

I have some more new about Morton (please see previous posting which also concerns Sylvia).

He is scheduled for some tests which cannot be done until next week. The hospital has some sort of bug and no visitors are being allowed. Morton has been ringing people on his cell phone which has now gone flat and he is very peed off.

Depending on the results of the tests, he is likely to undergo either angioplasty or a bypass.

I have been told that his Mum is being very well looked after which must be a great relief to him.

I will keep you updated as and when I receive further information.

13 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for keeping us up to date Jeannette ..love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the update. I am however amazed they are waiting to do the tests :(
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update Jeannette. I am glad that his Mom is being taken care of. Prayers going up for him. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeannette thanks for the update ~ I am so glad his Mum is being taken care of ~ and Mort is doing well ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do appreciate the update and will be praying for him. 'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll keep them in my prayers...love the new picture a top your page:-)~kbear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Morton! Bypass surgery is pretty routine nowadays; but it's always scary of course. My thoughts & prayers are with him and his family. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was sorry to hear of Sylvis's passing. I always wondered what happened to her.
    Thanks for the update on Mort and am glad his Mom is doing OK.
    Take care Jeanette
    Hugs
    Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww thanks for letting us know Jeannette - I didnt know!! Poor Mort xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jeanette, what a wonderful day you all had. These boys are so gorgeous, getting more handsome as the days go by !!
    Thank you for the news about Mort. I am passing it on to another friend of his Lucy..in the US.
    Your decorations are looking lovely x
    Thanks for sharing
    Love Sybil xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for keeping us updated, I will keep him in my Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the update on Morton Jeannette.

    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those 2 look like little imps! LOL happy Happy to you and Mike.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, it means a lot.