I was delighted to log on and that see that Yasmin had picked me as a recipient for the Marie Antoinette award shown above - Real People - Real Blogs. This is an award for those that write about real things, not necessarily on every entry, but those who share information about themselves or where they live, what is happening in their area or in the world.
Thank you Yasmin. I am honoured. This award is for passing on to other people. Now it is my turn to choose. This is so hard, there are so many good journals that I follow but I cannot name them all. I hope that those I have not mentioned will be chosen by others.
Here are the rules:-
1. Please put the logo on your journal - Real People - Real Blogs.
2. Place a link from the person, from whom you recieved the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 if you can.
4. Put the links of those on your journal.
5. Leave a message on their journal to let them know.
6. Put the award on your sidebar/journal.
Here are my choices and here is your award:-
And last, but by no means least -
A lovely idea and also a way of getting to know journals that you were not aware of. Thank you again, Yasmin.